Sunday, February 7, 2010

First Times Are Fun


Okay so I've never written a blog before, and this one is probably going to be extremely short. Here goes :)

Growth is a crazy thing. Whether it is physically, emotionally, or in maturity; growth can make or break you as a person. I've learned in the past year or so you have to be willing to change. It sometimes takes the pain of change to bring growth and healing. Self evaluation is extremely important. I strive everyday to figure out why I do the things that I do, and you know what I've figured out? Only God can really allow you to self evaluate. Most times it takes that wonderful loving conviction to make you realize that you are being a total beast. So those of you who actually read this, take this challenge, whether or not you know the Lord; ask yourself: Why do I do the things that I do? What is my motive in this situation? Will this matter in five years?

It might just help you to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment